SR. Technical Lead
We are seeking a Delivery Lead to help us keep all of our software development projects on task. In this position, you will take a big-picture approach to management and follow multiple projects from design to deployment. Your responsibilities will include drafting timelines, setting budgets, and delegating work to specific project managers. Your main concern is getting our products to market on time, all while maintaining compliance with quality and labor standards. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a business field and several years of project planning and/or business process management experience. Consulting experience is also beneficial.
- Be responsible for managing project development, in multiple methodologies, from initiation to closure.
- Architect overall project approach during pre-sales or a project planning phase.
- Manage the day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale client projects.
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the Clients methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Manage client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale projects.
- Be able to anticipate clients’ needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Seek and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Possess a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Review high-level deliverables across projects. Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Serve as key participant in team and client meetings.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience of presenting to and managing expectations with C-Level executives and SVPs
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing software development projects
- Technical understanding of Web Development and Software Development.
- Proficiency with Agile software development management methodologies
- Proficiency with Scrum technologies
- Demonstrated success at managing programs and projects of equivalent scale
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes and ability to effectively prioritize
- Extensive experience leading, coordinating, and organizing remote teams in a collaborative environment
- Experience in managing own and other’s work effort including time management, estimation, completion, issue identification & resolution, and status reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical groups